- There are several resources available online to help you set up the Raspberry Pi to the internet, and then to get SSH access to the PI.
- To do this, it is best to set up the Raspberry Pi in headless mode.
- Watch the video below to find out how.
- Detailed steps are given in the links present below the video.
If you are looking for a text tutorial then here are the steps:
- For Raspberry Pi Zero, or using WiFi : https://desertbot.io/blog/setup-pi-zero-w-headless-wifi
- For Raspberry Pi 1, 2, 3, using ethernet : https://hackernoon.com/raspberry-pi-headless-install-462ccabd75d0
Use the steps given in the above links to get your Raspberry Pi connected to the Internet, and then open an SSH session with the Raspberry Pi
Updated over 1 year ago