In this video, we are introducing you to the public sharing feature of the Bolt IoT kit. Using this feature you will be able to share your Bolt Devices dashboard publicly via any social media platform.
Following below is the detailed description of the steps mentioned in the video:
You can share the device view that you create for different projects to your own website, or to social media by using the following steps.
- Go to your Bolt Cloud dashboard and click on the Devices tab.
- Then click on the three dots icon.
- Click on the Share this Device icon.
- The device sharing info popup will be visible.
- Click on the ‘Share your device publicly’ toggle button.
- After clicking on the toggle button an alert pop-up will be shown. Click OK to confirm.
- The link will be generated and displayed. Click the COPY icon to copy the URL.
Note: Your API usage will be counted for all the public usage.
- Go to your favorite social media platform and create a new post.
- Explain a little about the project that you are going to share, add the link you copied earlier to your post, and publish the post.
Updated 7 months ago